TKOG - MinI Glitch Pedal
Features of the Mini Glitch:
- The Mini Glitch still features the two original “switched” modes found on the Feral Glitch, but condensed into a single mode without losing any of the functionality (thanks to a secondary knob function). The pedal’s new features include soft-touch switching, two new modes (fully-random and threshold-detect), true latching functionality, and a smaller enclosure. It also features new click-reduction code built into all modes. It’s still fully capable of aggressive glitch sounds, but it can also produce smoother loops more suited textural or ambient applications. All if this is contained in a smaller 1590B enclosure while maintaining top mount jacks.
- Exclusively distributed in Australia by Voltage MI
- Free shipping Australia wide
- All pedals are made in the USA
- Background Info: The original Feral Glitch pedal was created to answer what is easily the most-asked question we’ve received in the six years since starting tKoG: “how do I recreate Jonny Greenwood’s random stutter Max/MSP patch with guitar effects pedals?” Since we finished the Kickstarter run of the Feral Glitch last year, we’ve been tweaking the design both to improve its features and to simplify its design. The original Feral Glitch was great for a small Kickstarter run, but it was much too complicated and expensive to produce at scale. With this new design, we’ve created a version of the pedal that provides even better performance while cutting down on cost and production time. It loses some of the Feral Glitch’s bonus features (such as the high-pass filter), but retains all of the pedal’s essential abilities, and the result is an extremely intuitive glitch device